We believe that you, as a woman of grace, are an incredible gift, born to “bear good fruit”, and to walk in the fullness of God’s purpose for your life.
Vine of Grace retreats help you grow in every aspect of your life – physically, intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually.
Vine of Grace desires to bring about a new Pentecost through preaching, teaching, and spiritual formation by providing dynamic retreats and other spiritual enrichment programs that foster opportunities to:
- Enter into a personal, intimate, empowered relationship with Jesus Christ, bringing growth, conversion and renewal!
- Receive God’s miraculous healing, restoration & victory for your life
- Receive revelation for your life by breaking open the Good News in a simple & practical way
- Be Baptized in the Holy Spirit, receiving a deeper outpouring & infilling of His Holy Spirit in order to boldly proclaim the good news so that the world will know that Jesus Christ is Lord!
- Engage in faithful service through local, national and international ministry and mission projects!
Read the letter of recommendation for
Vine Of Grace Retreat Ministry from
Bishop Kicanas - Tucson Diocese.